Good news – our most popular CD/DVD burner is back, and this new and improved version is packed with powerful new features that make burning data, audio and video onto a CD/DVD easier than ever!
Fireman 3.0 is one of the most easy-to-use, well-rounded CD/DVD burners available. Using succinct features and simple drag-and-drop methods you can easily create multi-session data CD/DVDs, audio CDs, MP3 CDs, video discs and ISO images.
With a more intuitive, user-friendly interface, faster burning speeds and a whole host of new and improved tools, you’ll find the brand new Vista-compatible Fireman 3.0 faster and more user-friendly than ever! From importing audio files and various data burning and video disc creation, to useful tools such as erasing a CD and DVD, making and burning an image and making a label or cover for your new CD and DVD, Fireman 3.0 is the comprehensive package to guide you successfully through every stage.
With all these great features at your fingertips you’ll find getting to grips with your new CD/DVD burner easy! Click to order your copy of Fireman 3.0 now and snap up this powerful burner for a bargain price!
- Windows XP / Vista
- Pentium III 800 MHz or equivalent
- 256 MB RAM – 10GB of free HDD minimum
- Writer: DVD-ROM, DVD-R/RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R/RW, DVD-Dual, DVD-Multi, or DVD-ROM/CD-RW drive with 1394,
USB2.0, ATAPI, or SCSI interface
- LightScribe: requires optical drive with LighScribe feature
- Audio device: PCI sound card, USB audio box, or integrated sound card
- AGP or PCI graphics card that supports DirectDraw overlay
- Resolution: minimum of 1024 x 768 or 1280 x 1024 recommended