With over 3000 entries and almost 4000 votes, the winning site is…. Downie Fish (downiefish.co.uk).
The site was created by David, a web designer at GWD in Scotland, using WebPlus X4.
He’s done a great job of making this Aberdeenshire fishmonger’s seafood look irresistable,
and has boosted their business with e-commerce.
David gets these fantastic prizes:
The full suite of Serif software,
including brand new WebPlus X6
12 months’ platinum hosting*
A link** back to your site from serif.com
A focused PR piece
After the winner’s announced we’ll also be showcasing a wider range of sites in our
customer forum, where you will be able to see just how high the standard of entries
(beyond these finalists) has been this year.
Share these WebPlus designs
1. About Olive Oil aboutoliveoil.org
2. Chris Bughi Design chrisbughidesign.com
3. Downie Fish downiefish.co.uk
5. Event Studio eventstudiova.com
6. GT Solar gtsolar.ca
9. Made By Hand By Me madebyhandbyme.co.uk
4. Drawing Plans drawingplans.co.uk
7. I Love Love Love ilovelovelove.com
8. Lake House Beanery lakehousebeanerysml.com
10. Pixel Products pixelproducts.co.uk
11. Showcase Kitchens showcasekitchens.co.uk
12. Warrina Park Alpacas warrinaparkalpacas.com
Your votes chose Downie Fish as the winner from these shortlisted designs…